PROUDLY TEACHING AQUATIC SKILLS TO THE COMMUNITY SINCE 1990
At the Ross Millar Swim School we offer dedicated swimming tuition for babies, pre-schoolers, school age students, squads and adults. We utilise the indoor heated (to 31 degrees) swimming pool at Three Kings Primary School. Lessons run during the school terms – term 1, term 2, term 3, term 4 and holiday block courses in January, April and September/October each year. We also offer intensive clinics for starts and turns, snorkelling, and individual strokes.
We offer swimming skills to all levels and include water safety in our program. Our trained instructors create an environment where learning to swim and enhancing swimming skills is fun and enjoyable. Our groups are kept small enough so that every student has the chance for individual attention.
- The Ross Millar Swim School has been operating since 1990
- we are a family run business, with both Ross and Jennimay heavily involved in teaching and administration along with their sons
- we care about your child’s swimming
- we are passionate about getting the best results possible for your child
- we continually challenge our swimmers to be the best they can be
- we value and strive for continuity of instructors with our swimmers
- we have an outstanding teacher to swimmer ratio
- we place water safety very highly in our swim school curriculum
- we offer a broad base of aquatic skills
- our office prides itself on being helpful and friendly
- we are open to your feedback and will endeavour to address any issues that may arise
- staff are hand picked and meticulously trained and do not take their own classes unless they met the required criteria
- we feel both technique and stamina go hand in hand to prepare students for NZ water conditions and therefore make sure students are extended.
SWIM TO LIVE LIVE TO SWIM
For more information on our swimming lessons, please give us a call today 09 624 1456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org