To all our Term 3 Swim School families
With the change of Alert Level on Sunday 30th August we are pleased to be able to welcome all our term 3 students back from Monday 31 August!
We will be implementing the following procedures to keep everyone safe and well:
- Our QR code will be available for you to scan on arrival (located on front door, white table and notice board), please upload the app for ease of recording your movements, however there will also be a contract tracing form for those that do not have the app. We wish to alleviate numbers at the entrance on arrival.
- Sanitisers are in place which we ask you to use on entering and exiting the building. Please use the wash basins in the bathrooms and sanitisers are outside the bathrooms also.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the pool facility will be kept at a high standard.
- Please enter through the front door only and depart through the back door.
- Where possible we ask that your child arrives in their togs and bring warm clothes for them to wear home after the lesson. Changing rooms will be available, but showers will only be available for the adult classes. We do wish to alleviate congestion in the changing rooms.
- We ask that only one parent/caregiver comes into the building with their child (where possible) and sit on the blue seats, these will be taped to ensure social distancing. Masks for spectators are optional, however we are very happy for these to be worn.
- Our staff will be mindful of social distancing however safety in the water is paramount so where necessary hands on work will still need to be provided
- Please DO NOT attend lessons, or enter the pool if you have been unwell.
We will be in touch with further out lines on Monday should any changes be necessary, so please keep an eye on your emails and our Face Book page.
Term 3 will be extended through the September/October school holiday weeks to allow us the opportunity to makeup up most of the missed lessons, therefore the last day of term 3 will be Sunday 11th October.
We are very excited to be back in the pool, we have missed you all.